Message about Johnson Dual Deluxe?

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:42:27 -0400 (EDT)

I was away last weekend, and when I returned my mailbox had been
deluged with thousands of error messages generated by an upset mailer
(my spool disk had been filled with photos sent to me for another web
site I maintain).

In a quick scan, I seem to recall seeing a message someone sent
(directly to me?) asking about Mike Masters' Johnson Dual Deluxe.

Mike doesn't remember sending me anything. Did someone else,
or was I hallucinating?

P.S. The digest has gone out for two days now without any poking or
prodding, so I think it can be considered operational.

If you want to switch, send the following (in the body of a message)
to majordomo@...;

subscribe omc-boats-digest
unsubscribe omc-boats