For Sale: 1965 Evinrude Sport 16' w/115HP OB

From: Jeff Mogensen <jmogens1@...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:51:33 -0400

FYI, I just posted my ad with mixed emotions.
Jeff

  1965 Evinrude Sport 16' with 1984 115HP Evinrude outboard. Runs good. Original trailer, teleflex steering, bimini top with boot, bow cover, Hummingbird depth recorder, compass, VHF radio, ski mirror, re-upholstered original seats with quick-release mounts, spare tire. I also have the power trim and tilt for the outboard but never installed it. $1800. Boat is located near Clearwater, FL. Contact jmogens1@... or call 727-785-1791