Re: 1969 Sportsman

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "Gregory B. Fell" <gfell@...>

> I am a third-generation owner of a 1969 Evinrude Sportsman 155 that
> was purchased new by my grandfather. I have every original item
> including the top, windows, trailer, owners manual, service manual,
> and parts manual.

Congratulations! It sounds lovely!

> I have enjoyed viewing the pictures on the website and would like to
> share some of my own.

Glad to hear it!

> How can I do this?

If you have digital images, just e-mail them directly to me
(phil@...), or if not (and you can't cajole a friend or
relative into scanning prints for you), you can send me prints, and
I'll scan them sooner or later! It would be nice to have a photo with
the top up, since it's an item not everyone has.

-phil