New group member, looking for a boat

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 21:00:09 -0400 (EDT)

>From a new list member;

> I'm Bill Green, located in Columbus Ohio.
>
> Looking to buy a 16 foot Evinrude Sportsman 1966 & 1967 in
> exceptional shape 120 I/O W/ factory trailer.
>
> I Had a 68 Sportsman. Lost it over mountian in KY 2 years ago.
> Spent 9 years restoring it. Always wanted a 66 or 67.
>
> WMJGREEN@...

If anyone a boat like this, give a holler! I know Jim Whaley a talent
for spotting old boats in Vermont. I also suggested looking at
internetboats.com and boattraderonline.com.

The omc-boats list now has over 40 members, and I've added two gallery
entries and two forsale entries to the web site this month so far.

Wishing everyone a safe a fun boating season,
Phil