New Memeber Intro

From: Tom Bakko <ddac69@...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:28:56 -0700

My name is Tom, and I am the proud new owner of a 1969 16' Evinrude Sportsman. I have pictures of the boat that I would like to share with everyone as soon as I find out where to post them. The old girl needs a few cosmetic repairs & a good bath, but she runs like a top & everything seems to work except the gas gauge. The right rear corner is missing some trim & I don't imagine it will be too easy to find, but I will just have to keep searching.
Well that's about it for now, but I will be watching for new posts & reading them all with interest.

Tom