omc boats

From: Jb6290@...
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:36:27 EDT

Hi
I just subscribed to the mailing list. I never owned an OMC boat but often
rode in an Evinrude boat owned by my father's friend when I was a kid. I
remember them being extremely stable but hard riding in the Great South Bay's
afternoon chop on Long Island, NY. I can't remember all the details of the
engine, but it was a 4 cylinder Evinrude. Electric push button shift if I
remember right.
I collect Toy Outboard Motors, especially those from the l950s and l960s by a
company called K&O/Fleetline. If any one of the members has one for sale
please let me know.
Looking forward to your newsletter.
Bob McDonald