Re: [OMC-Boats] Fuel Pump for 66 Sportsman

From: hoggar@...
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:58:42 +0000 (UTC)

Last I herd it was illegal & Highly dangerous to use Electric Auto parts that are not Marine rated... In a Boat. Check the NAPA Marine catalog. I get my parts from Hansensmarine.com here in Salt Lake City. "and no I'm not related" Hõggar. Ron Hansen . Salt Lake City UT. 1961 Elgin 1967 Johnson Surfer TheOldGlassBoats.com OMCBoats.org There Is a very fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness". ----- Original Message -----