[OMC-Boats] Blue rubber Trim

From: Doug Wilsman <suv_doug@...>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 07:13:25 -0700 (PDT)

I need to ask all of my fellow OMC boat owners out there something. I have a 1968 Evinrude Sportsman 155, that I am restoring. So far so good. I really love this craft. But I would like to know if anyone can help with source for replacing the rubber trim in the Bump/edge guard all around the outside of the boat. Mine is blue, and greatly faded, shrunk and alittle gouged up. The anodized aluminum it slides into is also banged up a bit, on the starboard side. Any help in repairing or replacement sources, ideas, etc would be of great help.

Thanks, Doug Wilsman..