Re: [OMC-Boats] RV Anti-Freeze for winterizing?

From: Nexi <ohnoitsnexi@...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

I honestly have no idea. My service manual hasn't arrived yet and I've only got 2 or 3 days before the temp hits 32 degrees at night. I don't even know where the petcock valves are. Some may say I shouldn't be working on my boat in the first place but everyone has to start somewhere. I've called a few local places and they won't touch my boat because it's too old. Doesn't leave me with much of a choice.

I figured the hose I connect to the stern drive when I normally run her in the driveway should suck the anti-freeze in from a bucket.