Re: [OMC-Boats] 1964 Sweet 16 (...and another)

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:42:48 -0700

.....and another one in Oregon......

I drove by it, saw from a distance, have no idea of condition.
It's in a used boat parts store yard with a bunch of other boats.
yard is located at about 220th and Sandy Blvd in Fairview (basically
Portland). I have no idea how rare those boats are but maybe it's a
good find too. I actually drive by that spot all the time and would
be more than happy to snap a few photos and post for any non-portland
peeps interested on the list. Lemme know. Jeff D