[OMC-Boats] 1965 Evinrude Sweet-16

From: James Potter <jepotter@...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:21:54 -0500

Anyone in need of a V4, 88hp Evinrude engine - running very good, complete Stern Drive, and Electric Shift. Make me an offer I can't refuse... I have found mold/mildew problems. Apparently the boat set up too long on the trailer (before I purchased it) and hairline cracks formed along the keel directly under the engine. So I am going the long route of repair and replace the transom and 2' of the stern keel and then turn it into an outboard. Email for specifics.