[OMC-Boats] (correction) Trailer color is Paprika

From: Wayne <wayne@...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:46:02 -0500

My memory fails me. I located the can of spray paint I bought at Home
Depote. It is NOT Cyan. It is "Rust-oleum Painters Touch, Paprika (SATIN)"
It's almost an identical match for the original paint (before fading). If
you want to match the faded color I believe the color was "Rust-oleum
Painters Touch , Cinnamon". I looked every where. This is the only paint I
could find that was close.