Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC - Ad Request for Member List

From: dan <dbjt@...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:48:46 -0800

Jake... looking at the picture... seems i'm missing a lot of engine cover... always wondered if there was more to it than just the swinging doors...

could you tell me where you got the picture ? what year is your boat? and what year is the boat in the picture?? looks like i've got some

work to do !! Dan