Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC-Boats - Sterndrive motor drags

From: Jeff LaCoste <heavy@...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:04:47 -0700

Hey Ethan,
I pulled my tilt motor out yesterday and it was a little rusty, and
the bushings were shot so I ordered a new one for $75 off ebay just
like you mentioned. As for the gear box, it was full of chocolate
milk, or something similar to it. I was wondering if there was a way
to flush out the gear box without cracking open the unit, I dont want
to get over my head. Was the part number you mentioned the gear box
gasket?

Jeff