Re: [OMC-Boats] Johnson/Evinrude Boat Seats Needed

From: Jeff LaCoste <heavy@...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:03:44 -0700

Morning Kevin,
Unfortunately I do not, I actually got mine when I bought a second
parts boat. Part of my decision to buy it was because of the top
frame and cover which I know can be hard to find. Not sure if you
have ever seen one up close, but they are pretty straight forward
(just two pieces that are mostly straight like a tent pole). I would
be happy to take some pics of mine and send them to you if your
interested and it helps you get you movin.

Jeff