Re: [omc-boats] venting the cowling

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:52:02 -0500

Sorry Tom, I don't know the answer to that - I watched many times as
they mounted the floor plywood to the 20 ton, or so, press, then
lowered it into the hull and the foam was injected through the press
into the hull - pretty slick operation - when cured enough they let the
press up and moved the hull down the line to glass the floor etc. I
think the major consideration is that the foam is closed cell so it will
never pick up water - and that it is level and securely cemented to the
new floor so no flexing occurs - It wouldn't hurt to use the highest
density available though. Dave