Re: [omc-boats] catalogs for Rogue 1969

From: Jørgen Hansen <jph@...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:59:47 +0200

The funny part is that the people from Sweden are going to Denmark for cheap
beers, and we go to Germany for the same reason. Actually - I live in the
Copenhagen area and have used the bridge quite sometimes shopping in Sweden
. I just have a small cottage on the island. And you are absolutely right -
we have some excellent boarding water in Denmark - particularly in the
southern part where we have quite a large number of small islands.

I really appreciate your advice on the mooring cover. It seems as I will be
better off having a custom-made cover -thank you so much.