Re: [omc-boats] Buy of the year

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:33:17 -0500

No, this one was down by Diamond Bluff Wisconsin - and has been there
for many years as well - I took it out this weekend for the first time -
jumped out of the water - engine is like new regarding power - But, I
want to once again warn everyone with these old OMCs - very carefully
check every inch of your fuel lines and the fuel pump - I found a bad
spot on the fuel line on this one that was not obvious - after two
explosions I have become very gun shy - or should I say gas shy! So
please, everyone go out and carefully inspect your lines and fuel
pumps. Dave