Re: [omc-boats] Performance and economy question

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:57:27 -0500

Probably has a Rochester Quadra Jet carb - not too bad on fuel as long
as you don't open the back large throttle plates - if you do you can
hear it suck the gas - lots of gas! They usually cut in over 2400 rpm a
little below cruising speed. Your Seasport seats will lay down to sleep
on - works ok if you have a top for the rain. Dave