Re: [omc-boats] Best fiberglass repair?

From: t-beach <t-beach@...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:33:41 -0700

Scott

I had a similar crack in my hull. Repairing the crack was easy the problem was that water had seeped through the crack causing the foam to become completely saturated with water. I had to remove the floor to get the wet foam out. So which ever way you go I would do a couple of test drill hole to see if you have water seepage.

Tom

Tom Beauchamp
Faculty
Western International University