[omc-boats] boat for sale 19' rogue

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 02:31:29 -0700 (PDT)

finally gotta sell. hate to. i got the 16' v4 I/o and its fine but
bottom end needs fixing so i got this bigger buick v8 200hp 19' 1966
rogue... DPO took the intake off chasing a high end miss/backfire(cam?)
and i never got around to bolting it back on.
paid a lot cause it was gonna be my go-to ski boat but now gonna sell
for 1200.
nor-cal. can deliver 100+miles away
stock trailer, great boat. great shape-busted windshield frame.
if i could find a good frame cheap i might fix it.
what i really want is the flip=open windshield on the johnson in
TENNESSEE that one of our group guys has for sale.
i know more about the chevy stuff and i dont like the closed bow of the
rogue.
mark

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org