[omc-boats] Can you afford to put gas in your boat? Respond by noon Monday for help!

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 04:42:15 EDT

Hey guys. I was skeptical, but I've seen the evidence. "Ethos FR" is for
real. You can save from 10% to 20% on your fuel costs. With the price of
fuel skyrocketing, how can anyone not be interested.

Side benefits include:
>Longer engine life
>Significantly reduced emissions
>Significant increase in performance
>Less maintenance on our boats, cars, & trucks

If these things are true, so you suppose that anyone would be interested in
purchasing the product?

Check it out. It will cost you nothing to do so if you respond before 12
noon on Monday, April 17th. You will become a distributor enabling you to
purchase the product at distributor cost without paying to become a distributor.

The website is: _www.4-ecorp.com/redman_ (http://www.4-ecorp.com/redman)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or think you might be
interested in a business distributing Ethos FR.

Skip Redman
So. California
1969 Evinrude Sportsman