[omc-boats] Re: New Johnson Boat Owner

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:54:01 -0500 (EST)

I've just added Bill's boat to the SeaSport gallery page. He had sent
me one earlier (which I was looking for this past weekend, and
couldn't find, until today when he send this message, which included a
new copy of the photo, which made the message too large for the list
server). Bill also sent in a scan of a Boating magazine article on
the 1968 SeaSport, which I also put on the web.