[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #317

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:14:41 -0400

I don't know much about outboards but figure it must be easier than
inboards. Big wires carry full power like battery and ground. I would be
guessing the rest. You need a schematic and your best bet is ebay for
appropriate literature for your motor. Be real careful so as not to burn up
or short out components - they are hard to find and expensive. Best of luck,
Tom