[omc-boats] (no subject)

From: NO1BRNCMAN@...
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 01:18:18 EDT

Need to ask the help of an omc 17' deluxe owner. I am in a bad way with the
trailer tires I am in search of. I have come to the conclusion that I am just
taking the walmart wheel/rim that I bought and get some 15 wheels locally.
Bolt pattern is like that of a ranger /bronco II and early Ford passenger cars
5 on 4.5" centers with the centering hole the same as the ranger with 4wd
hubs. The backspacing on the original seems to be 2 5/8" . A bit shallow. My ?
is could some one please measure the space from the inside of your wheel to
the frame, so I can see if I can use the rims off my old bronco II and email me
the measurements. I would be indebted to you......Thank You ........Mo in CA