Re: [omc-boats] Looking for a floor mat

From: NO1BRNCMAN@...
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:48:43 EST

I was never contacted back by the seller when I confront him about using a
picture on the ebay ad as his when it in fact was another members boat in
Buffalo NY. I was never afforded the chance to even get an address or a tele# to
contact the seller. I posted this to the list as it seemed like a possible
scam. I had hoped not, but one can never tell and we never really got to see
what his boat really looked like, if in fact there was ever any boat at
all....Mo in CA