Re: OMC Boats for Newbies [omc-boats] New Member

From: Joe McGill <jmcgill89@...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:41:25 -0400

Glenn,

The I/O design wouldn't bother me that much if It didn't necessitate lifting
the block out of the hull to perform a rebuild. Furthermore, I also have
extensive experience repairing Lawn-Boy 2-cycle motors (also made by
OMC).....and I like the 2-cycle simplicity and weight. Mixing fuel doesn't
bother me, and I grew up using a Johnson outboard....so I like to stay with
what I know.

Joe