Parts Boat

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:34:12 -0500

Hello everyone. I have the 1969 Evinrude Sportsman 155 that's shown on the
web site. I am considering buying a boat for parts. Chad Chambers' (last
boat on the bottom) 1968 Evinrude Sportsman 155 is for sale. The '68 looks
almost identical to the '69. Obviously, I'm most interested in engine and
stern drive parts. I'm not a mechanic, though. Can anyone tell me if the
engine and (most importantly) stern drive are identical to the '69. Thanks.

Greg Fell