OMC boats literature

From: Anthony <linda@...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 1980 12:13:40 -0500

We owned and operated a boat dealership for 31 years and sold the Evinrude
boats from 1968-1970. I still have some parts catalogs for these boats that
owners of these models may be interested in.They are yellowed from age and
are smudged but very legible. They contain exploded views of the components
along with the part description and part order number.
1968 Playmate; 1970 Sportsman, Explorer, Sportsfisherman, Rogue II,
Dolphin, and 1970 Boat and Trailer accessory parts book. Also the
engine/outdrive parts catalogs for these boats. $6 each plus postage.
Please email me direct: <linda@...>