Re: OMC I/O prop

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:24:05 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Mstvsnd@...
> Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:29:56 EDT
>
> A question was asked last week about prop pitch for a Buick V-6 I/O. A guy
> on our lake has one. It's a Sweet 16 hull, but with a Johnson nameplate and
> no model name. I've sent Phil pix of it which I imagine he'll put up on the
> site soon.

I've put the photos at the end of the gallery of newer Johnson boat pix.

Other news: Over the weekend, the OMC boat main page hit 50,000 page
views, the daily digest of the mailing list seems to be fully
functional, and there are 42 unique readers of the two lists (regular,
and digest).

I hope everyone has had a safe boating season, and that the web site
and mailing list continue to be useful to you!

-phil