1969 Sportsman

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 06:37:39 -0500

Hello everybody. I am a third-generation owner of a 1969 Evinrude Sportsman
155 that was purchased new by my grandfather. I have every original item
including the top, windows, trailer, owners manual, service manual, and
parts manual. The mooring cover basically turned to dust, so I no longer
have that. I had a custom cover made that is trailerable to replace it. I
also had the original tilt trailer modified. I had the rollers replaced by
bunks to distribute the weight over a greater surface area. I have enjoyed
viewing the pictures on the website and would like to share some of my own.
How can I do this?